Monday, November 14, 2011

D&G Fashion Show; 2012

The latest Dolce and Gabbana runway show for Summer 2012 was tropical and fun. The prints took me back to a Caribbean cruise I took when I was 7 years old and their accessories looked the part. Watching these pieces flow down the runway brought back sounds of bongo drums on the scorching hot sidewalks in the aisles of St. Thomas, fresh squeezed pineapple drinks and naturally curly hair from the salty waters of the Atlantic ocean. I can only wish I was this stylish back in '92...




XOX

1 comment:

  1. I used to attending a fashion show hold by Chanel and that's really a show, so I just like the Women's leather tote handbags and the beautiful orange Platform thick heel shoes because they own the spirits of some famous brand!

    ReplyDelete