Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Drinking is fun...

But hangovers suck. When you wake up that Saturday morning with a killer headache, a pocket full of receipts and a whole lot of un-answered questions....the only thing that makes you feel better is laughing about the dumb sh*t you did... 

These nifty lil toys I found can turn a boring old night into a straight up par-tay.

This cooler made me a little too excited. Being that summer is just around the corner all I am dreaming of is floating the Clackamas River with a cooler full of Bud Light. I can see it now... you're soakin' up some rays, chattin' it up with friends, having a great time when "OH-NO"...All of a sudden your beer is empty and the cooler is 2 rafts back!!! Well never fear the Shoot a Brew Cooler is here. Watch and learn folks.





Bott-leggin'
Being a bartender myself, I do not condone bringing your own alcohol into a bar. However-It's a recession. And sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. (Well obviously make the boys where it as it won't go very good with a pair of stilettos.) Times are tough and BYOB'in it to your favorite spot sometimes has to happen. So be discreet about it with this alcohol ankle bracelet. 







Never lose your drink again! Also found at











Do you ever get so schwasted that you forget where your put your beverage? Guilty. This beeper for you beer device is completely genius. In fact, I'm not sure why I didn't think of it myself.













Boys...Brace yourselves.This next beautiful piece of icey-booze filled wonder is a perfect addition to   your man cave, garage, basement...well you get the idea. Just make sure to put it away when your mom drops off groceries. Brrr-illiant!

 Iced Boob "Lick-her" Luge 
ALSO found at http://www.drinkingstuff.com  so you should probably 
just go check it out...after you finish reading, duh.


















After you've sucked down a few cocktails...you might be hearing last call and need to start wrapping this show up. These handy dancy 'lil napkins can help even the sloppiest of slops. I wish we had these at the Gemini to hand out as people closed their tabs...
Couldn't be a better name: http://www.incrediblethings.com/

Drink responsibly, muah!
xox

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha!!! This was so funny! Guilty as charged...I lost my memory of the night before and 1000MOP in my bank account in one night - crazy! love that napkin thing, I think I actually do need it, except I live in Macao and cab drivers here don't understand a word of english (believe me) -

    Great post! I had a good laugh with it :D

    - Che -

    http://www.oddcandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete