Friday, April 8, 2011

Let go my LEGO...

I'm sure if you had any sort of childhood, or a brother, you played with LEGO's. My older (and favorite) brother had---oh, excuse me -->HAS boxes of them because our father is a pack rat- I mean, he uh- really enjoys reminiscing about our childhood? 

Well if your father is anything like mine, secretly walk up to your attic, dust off a box or two and get to work. Those rainbow colored pieces of plastic can be easily turned into functional artwork.


Christian LEGO-Vuittons




You will need: One solid color pair of heels
                        Hot Glue Gun
                        Newspaper
                        LEGOS!


















Perfect for little kids! (and adults)
You will need: Rectangular Box
                        Styrofoam
                        Spray Paint
                        Hot Glue Gun







                       
Lego-liscious


 I am not a fan of Fergie, in fact I think she is total trashhowever, you are NOT. You can make LEGO clothing and look grand. I think a fun idea would be to cover old, chunky jewelry with LEGO's and especially because you could swap them out and change the colors for every outfit!

Or...if your wallet is empty, but full of ideas...the LEGO purse!

Enjoy LEGO lovers!
xox



 For more infor on the creator of the Lego High Heels check out:




No comments:

Post a Comment