Monday, April 18, 2011

Stabbed...over and over...and OVER!

Being that I am such a good friend, when asked to go in public and see the new Scream 4 movie, I replied with a "Sure!"...(not really, I actually begged and pleaded to see something else but my bestie Kim wouldn't budge).

So we went to the matinee showing this afternoon. I was hoping no one would see me, we could get in and get out unseen.

She of course drops me off out front while she parks so I am walking into a movie theater ALONE. I give her shit for going to movies alone all the time so I think she did this on purpose...

Needless to say the second I walk inside an old co-worker of mine is standing right there.

We chat about our our current employment sitch's and she asks me what movie I am going to see. My pride gets the best of me and I make sure she knows my friend is coming, and that I was humoring her by going to see this movie with her. She goes, "Scream 4, huh?"

She caught me. "Yes....."

We ordered some pizza and walked to the theater to find 3 people actually sitting there. One couple sitting a few rows in front of us, and one elderly man sitting a few rows behind us. I get scared easily and was convinced this guy was the killer and was going to stab us any second.


He didn't and we survived Scream 4 both mentally and physically. All in all it was exactly the same as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

I can't really complain considering she bought the tickets on www.livingsocial.com for a combined price of $9 and she even bought me a mini pizza. (She def knows how to butter me up!) So if you are absolutely DYING to see this then hit up livingsocial for some good deals. Salons, vino tours, getaways and cheesey horror flicks all at a discounted rate. Can't complain about saving $.
xox

2 comments:

  1. You SCREAMED like a baby in that theatre!! And I KNOW you secretly loved walking in there alone. It probably made you feel completely independent! :) Anyway...your a trooper for going with me...so thank you! P.S. Sharon Osbourne is a strong, wealthy woman...who goes to movies alone. So quit makin fun!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA1 You're funny! I vow to never make fun of you again Bimbo! :)

    ReplyDelete